Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ATL Shawty

Downtown ATL....View from the 19th floor








Feb 25th around 6 PM i get a call from G Carrots..It Goes sumthin like this

G:yo whats good
me:chillin at the crib, what up?
G:what u doin this weekend?
me:shit..prolly smoke and try to get weird wit sum girl
G:word word, fuck that ur comin to Atlanta lee's knee is fucked up and he cant sing so spen's gonna sing and u play bass, u fly out friday morning
me:no doubt

Feb 27th I left LAX at about 940 am..I had a layover in N.C i got to ATL at about 8pm and went str8 to the show. The first show was at P.S warehouse..really good gig, spen killed it. it was only the 2nd time i had been on stage with spen,the 1st was at chain reaction in Anaheim about 2 weeks ago. After the show we went back to The Renaissance Hotel(which is where we stayed for the weekend) and partied extra hard (as usual). We woke up the next morning around 11 and headed to the venue. It was an all day fest so we played at like 2:15..we killed it..hella metal heads were into it, After we played we went looking to party. I ran into a few friends that i made in ATL while we were on tour a few months ago and we ended up hanging out for a little bit. It was about 7 pm when i realized that i was waaaayyy too drunk to continue until midnight which is when the fest was over..so G Spen and I dipped back to the hotel to pass out for a few hours..I arose around 11 pm feelin rejuvenated so we headed back to the venue to pick up our gear and start partying again. around 1 am our room started to look like an ill house party..maaaad girls maad boooze maaad madness..the madness continued until about 5 am and we crashed out. we woke up 2 a snowy ATL which bugged me out because i didnt even know it snowed in Atlanta. We received notice that our flights were cancelled and that scion was gonna keep us at the renaissance for another night.....fuck it....more partying..called up some friends and did it all over again...I LOVE THE ATL everytime i go i have the time of my life...stay tuned for more tour updates and shit like
that...

My Favorite Joint Right Now

No comments:

Post a Comment